My Christmas Playlist

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas already. This year has gone so fast! I absolutely love Christmas music, and would listen...

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas already. This year has gone so fast!

I absolutely love Christmas music, and would listen to it all year if it was acceptable to do so. Though I do wish someone would put out more songs that aren't based around snow, considering half of the world doesn't have snow at Christmas.

Quite the opposite in fact.

I always say I would love to experience a white Christmas, but in reality, I'm not sure I would be able to handle the cold!

The favourite Christmas album in our house is definitely Michael Buble's one, but any album will do. We used to have one when I was younger that was two CD's and had a huge range of different songs.

So, today I'm going to share with you the playlist I have put together of Christmas music. Most of the time I would just put Pandora on and choose a Christmas station, but I do like to have my own playlist in iTunes, specifically with my favourite Christmas songs.
So in no particular order, here is my Christmas playlist:

  1. Snoopy's Christmas
  2. Baby It's Cold Outside - I like the Idina Menzel & Michael Buble version
  3. I'll Be Home For Christmas
  4. The Christmas Song
  5. We Need A Little Christmas
  6. Silent Night
  7. Angels We Have Heard On High
  8. Do You Hear What I Hear?
  9. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow
  10. O Come All Ye Faithful
  11. Winter Wonderland 
  12. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
  13. Santa Baby
  14. The Little Drummer Boy
  15. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
  16. Sleigh Ride
  17. Fairytale of New York - Probably my favourite ever!
  18. When Christmas Comes To Town
  19. The First Noel
  20. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
  21. Feliz Navidad
  22. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
  23. All I Want For Christmas Is You
  24. Holly Jolly Christmas
  25. Blue Christmas
  26. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments