Holiday Party Outfit Inspiration

It's Christmas party time! Let's face it, I'm sure that the work parties started back in November really. There's just som...

It's Christmas party time! Let's face it, I'm sure that the work parties started back in November really.

There's just something about Christmas time that makes me want to buy all the pretty dresses - red of course - and get dressed up to go party!

I always find it hard to put together a nice outfit for holiday parties. For starters, I don't have many 'fancy' dresses, nor do I get invited to enough places that would warrant me having to buy more. So today, I've put together a little outfit inspiration for those holiday parties that are going on at this time of year, or even if you want to get all fancy on Christmas day, then this would be perfect.

I've chosen a red dress because it's such a festive colour, and of course some nice sparkly jewelery, because what is Christmas without a little sparkle and shine?

I have listed all the items and their links below.


Isn't that dress just gorgeous? It can be found here, and it's super cheap, which is great!

The shoes are by far my favourite, and I'm planning on buying some for a wedding I'm going to in January. They can be found here.

All of the accessories are Colette Hayman items, and can be found here (clutch), here (earrings), and here (necklace). I think they're so beautiful, and would look amazing with this dress.

I'm not a huge ring or bracelet person, so I've chosen not to include either with this look, but that's just my personal preference.


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments