Holiday Outfit Inspiration - For The Boys

I'm back with another holiday outfit inspiration. This time it's one for the little men in your life, and I'm completely basing ...

I'm back with another holiday outfit inspiration. This time it's one for the little men in your life, and I'm completely basing it off of the outfit that my little man will be wearing this Christmas day.

I find it really hard to find nice clothes for boys sometimes, but when I was in Farmers a few weeks ago, they were having a sale on children's clothes - half price!! What better time to buy some nice clothes for the little one to wear on Christmas day.

With it better summer here, I've obviously gone for shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt, but I think this shirt would look good with a nice pair of jeans if it were going to be a bit colder.



The shirt is the best shirt I've bought him for some time. It has a denim look to it, with an arrow pattern. It can be found here.

The shorts are just plain coloured shorts since the shirt has a pattern on it and can be found here.

No realistically, the little man is going to be wearing sandals, or probably no shoes at all, for most of the day. But if I were to have him wear shoes, I'd go with some like these canvas shoes. They are so lightweight and not as hot to wear as ordinary sneakers are.

And of course, to keep the sun off his face, I would give him a cap like this one. He actually has a really awesome Superman cap that he wears all the time, so I don't need to buy him one this year. Win!

What would you dress your little men in for the holiday season? And don't forget to like my Facebook page, you'll be updated every time that I post. You can find the link in the sidebar ---->

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments