Dear 25

Well, here it is... another birthday. 25. Quarter of a century. It's weird, but I don't feel like I should be 25. Some days ...

Well, here it is... another birthday.

25.

Quarter of a century.

It's weird, but I don't feel like I should be 25.

Some days I feel like I should still be 20, others I feel 30. I guess it really depends on what I'm feeling like and what I've been doing. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

You know... ten years ago, I pictured my life so much different to what it is right now.

I pictured I would be married.
I pictured I would have a killer job, not going to do more study {but at least the killer job is coming}
I pictured I would be living in my own house, possibly having owned it.
I didn't want kids until I was 30...

It's crazy how plans change. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm excited to go back to study, and I am so passionate about this. I'm going to try a lot harder this time. I'm going to do the best that I can, and when I graduate in three years time, I'm going to be a kick ass accountant.


Growing up is so hard. So many people expect so much from you. It's like... you can't be 25 and have no clue where you're going with your life, but you know what? It's perfectly fine if you are!

It wasn't that long ago, literally in the last month and a half, that I finally made a decision regarding my next step in life.

Here's to getting older.

Here's to making the most of every opportunity.

Here's to being 25.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments