Party Time

It's that time of year! Party time, and really, who doesn't love a good New Years Eve Party? I was contacted by Weddington Way to...

It's that time of year! Party time, and really, who doesn't love a good New Years Eve Party?

I was contacted by Weddington Way to put a style post together, the brief being that I was the maid of honour or the bridesmaid for a New Years Eve wedding, and if I was able to make my own look for this, what it would be. The one condition was that it obviously had to use one of their dresses.

Well! They have such gorgeous dresses, the hardest part was choosing which one to go with.

This is the look I've put together...


The dress is gorgeous. It's such an elegant look, and I just love the colour as well. It's from their bridesmaid range, which can be found here.

Because it would be a glitzy New Years wedding, I decided to go with glitzy accessories. I'm not much of a clutch person, so I opted not to add one to this look, though I am sure there are many out there that would fit perfectly.

I chose Louboutin 'Princess' shoes. They're so gorgeous, I really wish I had a pair of my own. I also chose all of my jewellery from the Michael Hill Jewellers website. They're a New Zealand company and have some gorgeous items.

The cuff in particular, I have been looking at wistfully in their window every time I pass. The earrings are simple diamond studded. And the necklace is also diamond, in my favourite necklace shape at the moment.

For my hair, I honestly think I would go with a simple bun. They're elegant, and easy to mantain, not to mention I'm completely in love with them at the moment.

What items would you choose for your New Years Eve look?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments