Say What You Want

I've come to the realisation that I need new friends. Yes, I know I say this often, but quite frankly, it's getting truer with ...

I've come to the realisation that I need new friends.

Yes, I know I say this often, but quite frankly, it's getting truer with each day that passes.

I'm sick of hearing all the things my so called friends say about me.

The latest? Apparently I haven't grown up...

I really don't understand this.

Is it because I still live at home? Must be.

Well, you know what? Say what you want about me, I don't care anymore.

I may not be married, or be in a relationship, or even know if I want to have more kids at this particular point in time.

You think it won't get back to me that you said I'm not maternal? Well guess what? It got back to me.

I will be the first to admit that I'm probably not the most maternal person out there, but does that mean I love my son less? Hell no. I love him with all I have and I won't let anyone say otherwise.

Just because I have focused on getting a career instead of a husband. A job to support myself and my son instead of relying on someone else. Just because I don't want to sit at home alone while my son is at school and my {non existent} partner is at work, it doesn't make me a bad person, and it doesn't make me less grown up.
I have nothing against people that do these things, but it does not make me any less grown up, or any less of a good person because I don't want those {at least not at this point in time}

I can't believe that someone would actually have the audacity to tell my mother that I haven't grown up, that maybe this trip to America will make me grow up.

I'm sorry for having goals and for not being a stereotype, but I'm not putting up with it anymore.

I am going to have a clean out of my friends, and I really couldn't care less anymore.

I am not going to let this upset me anymore than what it already has.


You Might Also Like

0 comments