You Might Not Know

Today I'm going to give you a bit more insight into who I am. Some of the things that make me tick, and some of the things that you wou...

Today I'm going to give you a bit more insight into who I am. Some of the things that make me tick, and some of the things that you wouldn't know right away from reading my blog.

{I really hate my eyes in this picture. It really brings out the fact that one of them seems more open than the other, something I've been noticing a lot lately}
One thing you might not know about me? I don't wear make up on a regular basis. To be honest with you, I hardly even know how to put it on properly.

When I started my job, I went and got a foundation that matched my skin tone and a new brush to put it on with, but apart from doing that I have no clue, not that I have any clues in regards to putting it on correctly.

The reason I don't like to wear make up? My skin reacts terribly, in fact that spot on my cheek in the picture, I'm pretty sure it is from me wearing make up since it came up after the one night I wore it when I went out.


Another thing you might not know about me? I drink far too much Coke Zero. Like way too much. I've been drinking a lot of water lately though and less of the fizzy, so hopefully that habit is on it's way out.


A third thing you may not know about me? I react badly to faint touches. In fact, I react badly to any person invading my personal space unless I initiate it.

Yeah, that person creeping up behind me in the line at the post shop? Don't do that.

It even bothers me when L and I will hug, and he kind of brushes his fingers over my arm or on my leg, it makes me shiver and feel all kinds of sick.


A fourth thing you may not know about me... I'm pretty sure I have social anxiety to some point, however that is another story for another day.


The fifth thing you don't know about me? Although my sister and I didn't get along so much when we were younger, and although we do live apart, I would still class her as one of my best friends. We can talk about anything. I like when we just talk about nothing for half an hour or more. It's nice to connect again with her after not having that connection so much when we were younger.

A final thing you don't know about me?
I'm a hopeless romantic, but I'm also an independent person.
I want to get married, find my 'soulmate', and have a family of my own, but in saying that? I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship. I have all these goals in my life, and in them I can't see anyone else but myself and L in them. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

However, I'm still young and I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm happy, L is happy, what's the rush?


What are some things we wouldn't know about you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments