My New Workspace

If you follow me on instagram, you will have seen that I have a few new projects in the works before I jet off to the other side of the wor...

If you follow me on instagram, you will have seen that I have a few new projects in the works before I jet off to the other side of the world.

I'm going to be having a stall at a market soon, trying to get rid of some of the clothing I have made up, but to make sure I have a bit of variety in case the clothing just doesn't sell, I have been making some necklaces and earrings. {I will have a how-to post up soon! I promise}

To be able to have my own little space that I can do this in, I have finally cleaned up my desk in my bedroom so that I can work there.

For months now my desk has been used as a dumping ground for nearly everything.

I can't even say that it just wasn't organised. It was beyond that.

It was a mess. A terrible, terrible mess.

I didn't take any before pictures because it was just to embarrasing.

Let's be honest here. I've never been an overly tidy person, not when it comes to my bedroom at least.

To me, while I'm not having to share it with anyone, it's my space. I don't mind if it gets a little messy, because I will always clean it up anyway.

Well today I did just that, and made my space a little more... me.


You can see that this is where I originally hung my pompom garland and have since added some things.

The heart was given to me a while ago {to be honest I don't remember by who or for what that's how long ago it was} and the prints are ones I've had saved on my laptop for a while.

I had originally planned to get frames for them, but I saw somewhere that using washi tape worked well and saved the wall from having holes, so I went with that option.

I'm going a little crazy for printables now though and have already made a couple of my own to add to the wall. I have a feeling that the spare wall in my room will end up with a bunch of printables on it, which is fine by me.

I love my newly organised space, and it is perfect for me to be able to retreat and do some work, though I'm thinking I need to find somewhere else for my printer.

And, because I love you so much, I've decided to share a printable with you all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments