Children's Day

A little late since Children's Day was on March 2nd, but better late than never. Lately I've been finding it hard to find thing...

A little late since Children's Day was on March 2nd, but better late than never.

Lately I've been finding it hard to find things to do in the weekends with L.

For the past few months, every Saturday has been filled up with T-Ball in the morning, and then odd jobs around town for most of the day after that.

Sundays are for relaxing, doing the housework, things like that.

It's very rarely that we will actually go out and do something on a Sunday. We're too tired. We want to relax. We live too far out of town and it will take an hour to even get anywhere.

So many excuses.

On Children's Day, there was a wonderful day planned just a few minutes from our house, and everything was free {which is always a bonus}. So we headed into the small town, thankfully it was a beautiful sunny day, and L, my mum, and myself spent the afternoon there.

L played on the bouncy castles, had a pony ride, and then played on the swings, all while my mum and I talked and watched him.

I was nice to get out. To not worry about everything that was waiting to be done at home.

It was nice to stop making excuses.





You Might Also Like

0 comments