My Truths About Blogging

If you haven't noticed already with my posts over the past few days, I'm being a lot more honest, with myself, and with what I writ...

If you haven't noticed already with my posts over the past few days, I'm being a lot more honest, with myself, and with what I write.

The reason I stopped blogging for quite some time was because I lost sight of what I wanted from this blog.

I've never been about how many people read my posts, or follow my blog, but I've always been worried about the content of my blog.

What if no one wants to read what I write, what if what I'm writing isn't good enough, what if no one is actually interested. 

That's where I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I love that people take time to read my ramblings, and I love it even more when you comment, but I needed to take the time to figure it out again.

It's not about having popular posts. It's not about being the best, or being 'famous'. It's not about writing for other people.

It's about writing for me.
 
It's about this being my safe place to get out my frustrations. To share all the things I want to share.
I need to start making it that place again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments