Getting organised

I've never been a very organised person, not until recently. Over the last year I've become a lot more organised that I once was,...

I've never been a very organised person, not until recently.

Over the last year I've become a lot more organised that I once was, and you know what? It's amazing to be organised.

To know that I have everything done that needs to be done, it's a great feeling. Though sometimes it does cause me anxiety, because no matter how much I check, double check, and triple check, I will always worry I don't have what I need, or that I've forgotten something.

This is something that I hate and wish wouldn't cause me so much anxiety, but unfortunately I'm not sure I can help it. I personally think it's something I've learned growing up from my mum.

So, with be being organised, and also wanting to be healthy and save money in the process, I have started to pre-make my lunches for work.

It helps that we now have another freezer to put it all into instead of the little one on the fridge.

Monday I had the day off work, so decided to get some lunches made up.


In the foil containers is just pasta. All I did was cook a packet of penne and mixed in a pasta sauce. Easy peasy and all I need to do is heat it at work.

The plastic containers is a chicken stir fry.

I cooked some chicken with cajun seasoning, and added the stir fry veges. I then cooked some brown rice and quinoa {which I had never tried before but after eating today I love}.

Once  it was all cooked, I put it in a bowl and mixed it together, adding some soy sauce for a bit more flavouring.

So easy, and now I have lunches for about two weeks as long as no one else takes them.

It's so much healthier to take lunch. It stops me going out and buying takeaways, which I need to stop doing.

What do you do to stay organised?

You Might Also Like

0 comments