Finding A Sport He Likes

This year there has been a lot of trying to find things for L to do that he enjoys, especially regarding sports. He played league in th...

This year there has been a lot of trying to find things for L to do that he enjoys, especially regarding sports.

He played league in the winter, and although at first he enjoyed it, by the end of the season he was really not interested in it anymore. So now that it's coming into summer, I decided to sign him up for t-ball. It was what I played when I was his age and I loved it, and along with softball, it's a sport that he has been exposed to a lot more.

He had his first game yesterday and he absolutely loved it. It was so cute watching them play, and I can tell that they are just going to get so much better over the season and I look forward to seeing it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments