A Little Life Lately

I know, I know, it's been another of those times. You: Hey, we haven't heard from Tammy in a while... {Or so I hope you think}...

I know, I know, it's been another of those times.

You: Hey, we haven't heard from Tammy in a while... {Or so I hope you think}

I'm sorry! I am. It's been so busy lately with the new job I just haven't had time to actually sit down. Not to mention that the past few weekends I've been so busy with different things going on that I haven't been able to use those either.

So I thought I would catch you up a bit with what's been going on.

The honest answer? Not much at the moment, but that will be changing shortly. 

I can't wait for Christmas, I love this time of year. I'm going to hunt down and pull out my Christmas tree this weekend and decorate it. Probably tomorrow since mum doesn't like decorating before December starts.

I went to the races again this year. It was great fun, until I got too sunburned and had to go home...


I like going to the races. Not for the reason most people my age enjoy going, which is mostly to drink. I enjoy going to look at the horses, to watch the races. I like the atmosphere there.

I think it comes from when I was younger, and my Poppa would take my sister and me to the races with him. He taught us how to place a bet, but we'll keep that one quiet ;)

It reminds me of that, and I love it. It's nice to get dressed up and go out. It's not often I get to.

So really, apart from my busy weekends with going to the races and going to weddings, I haven't been up to much.

I hope you're all doing okay too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments