Busy, Busy Times

Wow, another few weeks of no posts. It has been a crazy busy time in my life though! First things first, time to celebrate! As of t...

Wow, another few weeks of no posts.

It has been a crazy busy time in my life though!

First things first, time to celebrate! As of tomorrow I have been in my new job for three weeks. It's not teaching, but it's a job, and it's still fun and I enjoy it. The atmosphere and people I work with are just great. I really enjoy it.

I've also done my first craft market! It was great. I sold a few things and it made me feel so good that people actually wanted to buy my things.

At the moment I've been dealing with some wonderful behaviour from L... I really hope you understood that sarcasm. 

I've just been taking it a day at a time, and I'm hoping the attitude will eventually leave, until then I'm going to try and deal with it the best way I can.

I'm not going to leave you pictureless either. I'm going to show you one of my favourite work outfits! I got to go shopping for new clothes for work and I am so excited.

I am absolutely in love with these pants! They are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. I plan on buying another pair after I get paid.

As for other news in my life, I am currently planning a weekend away with my mum next year in Melbourne. We're going to go over there and see Wicked, as well as spend a few days in the city I have always wanted to visit.

We are also planning a family trip away to Hawaii for the October holidays next year. 

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for both of these trips. As you know, if you've read back far enough, I've only been overseas once, and that was when I went to Townsville, Australia.

I can't wait to start my exploring, and already have a trip for 2015 in the works too. Exciting times ahead.


You Might Also Like

0 comments