Diary Series... If I Had A Million Dollars

Okay... I got bad again. I stopped posting while I was down south, and I just haven't been back on here since I got back a couple of we...

Okay... I got bad again. I stopped posting while I was down south, and I just haven't been back on here since I got back a couple of weeks ago.

What a crazy couple of weeks too, storms are crazy, and I'm just glad to say I have power, another post on that later in the week though.

This week for my Diary Series, I'm going to write about what I would do if I had a million dollars.

The first few things I would do are fairly trivial, but I think it's what most people would do.

I would invest some. I'm not sure what in, but hey, if I happen to get a million dollars, I'll let you know.

I would buy my mum a house. She deserves it. I'd buy or build a house for myself too.

I'd pay off all my debt, which isn't much anymore! {You have no idea how excited I am about that}

After all of that, I would donate some to a charity. Something to do with children. Maybe a few different ones.

If after all of that I had some left over, then I'd do some traveling and shopping.

Let's be honest though, how many of you would do something different? From all the people I've talked to, these are the same sorts of things they'd do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments