Fill In The Blank Friday...or Saturday

Ok, so I thought this week I would start doing Fill in The Blank Fridays {or Saturdays in my neck of the woods} with Lauren @ The Littl...

Ok, so I thought this week I would start doing Fill in The Blank Fridays {or Saturdays in my neck of the woods} with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do. I have been reading these every week over at Perfectly Imperfect, and thought I may as well have a go.
 

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is    Half weeks at Uni, passing my placement, and going to watch the fireworks tonight!

2.   Colder weather makes me  Shiver, thankfully it's coming into summer now, and boy am I looking forward to it.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   Friends, Family {including L}, and late night text messages .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   Either my ballet flats, or my wedges, both are super comfy, and super cute.

5.  My personality type is   Apparently, I am a mix of different personality types. I can be the loud, energetic, and bubbly distracting one, or I can be the quiet one who just wants to get things done.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting    Lollies/Chocolate, and the shoe section in shops, I don't need any more but I look anyway.

7.  My favorite color to wear is    I like pinks, blues, creams/white, and any other neutral colour that will go with anything .


I hope your having a great day lovelies

You Might Also Like

0 comments