Dreams

Have you ever had the feeling that you aren't following the correct path in life? That something more is meant to be happeni...

Have you ever had the feeling that you aren't following the correct path in life?

That something more is meant to be happening...

I kind of feel like that at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I love that I am going to be a teacher, I mean why else would I be doing it? But sometimes, I feel as though there is so much more that I am meant to be doing. 
 
It's this feeling in the pit of my stomach, and in my heart, that is telling me I have so much more to give to the world. So much more to give to myself.
Dreams are big, and many people give up on their dreams.

I don't want to give up on my dreams, I don't want to be living a life of 'what ifs'. I don't want to regret the paths I never travelled. Yes, I am only young, and yes I do have my whole life ahead of me. But what better time to start then now?

So my dear followers, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

When I was a little girl, I had an awesome imagination {can't say I was good at looking in a thesaurus though, or I would have used a different word than awesome}, and I would put it to good use. 
 
My favourite {and best} subject was literacy, especially creative writing. Many of my teachers commented on my love for writing.

And this leads me to this revelation. I am going to {attempt to} write a book. I don't know if I will get there {have enough ideas}, and I don't know how long it will take me, but it is something that I have been wanting to do for so long now, I may as well try.

If you are lucky, and I am confident with it, I may share short pieces with you every now and then.


Because, what is life if you don't follow your dreams...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAY!! I will be cheering you on, we can support eachother sense i'm writing one too! ;) **hugs**

    ReplyDelete