Hey...

Hey all, Ok, so I know I haven't posted in about a month, let alone commented/visited any other blogs. To be honest, I can't be bo...

Hey all,

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in about a month, let alone commented/visited any other blogs.

To be honest, I can't be bothered. I am hardly on the computer any more, and when I am, I have nothing I want to blog about. 
I could quite easily make up things about what an awesome time I'm having doing things, and with my 'perfect' family. But the truth is, it would be just that - lies.

So, this is just a quick post to say that I may be back at some stage, and I hope that you will stick around for when I do decide to come back, but right now, you won't be hearing from me much (unless you follow me on twitter - @tammyroses)

Have a good Christmas all xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments