Wait! There's a Shop Round These Parts?

Alright, I know I posted about my shop a while ago, and there hasn't been any activity in there for AGES! And I also know I posted ab...

Alright, I know I posted about my shop a while ago, and there hasn't been any activity in there for AGES! And I also know I posted about these earrings ages ago too.

However, I have FINALLY gotten around to putting them in my shop {and it only took this long because I have been so lazy about taking pictures of them} Go me.
So I thought, why not do a bit of promotion on the blog. These little babies can be yours for a total of $8 {US} each, that's $5 for earrings and then $3 shipping. Isn't that a great price!




So, I hope you will have a look, who knows, you might like what you see.

Have a great day lovelies

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments