Things I'm Loving

I'm not very full up on blog topics at the moment, so I thought I would do a quick 'Things I'm Loving' post. NAIL POLISH I...

I'm not very full up on blog topics at the moment, so I thought I would do a quick 'Things I'm Loving' post.

NAIL POLISH

I have a bit of an obsession with nail polish at the moment. I really want a yellow one, but haven't found one I like yet.

At the moment I am rocking highlighter pink! It is awesome, and I have had heaps of compliments about it.

Speaking of yellow. I am LOVING the colour yellow right now. I really want a yellow top or skirt, but can't seem to find any, that might be something to do after my holiday.
And speaking of holidays. I am loving that it is only like 5 days until I go away. I am so excited, it's my first time overseas and I can't wait!

I am also loving planning New Years! This is the first year I will do something that doesn't involve staying at home {My first Christmas and New Years without L this year}

And, lastly, I am loving all the lovely comments I have been getting, and I am glad that you all enjoyed learning more about me in the 10 Days of Me series.

Short and sweet today, hope you had an amazing weekend.
Much love xx


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

1 comments