Hello From Australia

Ok, as you may have read in my previous post(over 10 days ago eek) my laptop is dead. So, through the power of smart phones I bring you th...



Ok, as you may have read in my previous post(over 10 days ago eek) my laptop is dead. So, through the power of smart phones I bring you this post.

We haven't been up to much so far, although we aren't in the Gold Coast with the theme parks.

We have, however, been spending a lot of time at the beach and water park at the beach.

L has been having a great time, but the heat is making him very grumpy and tired. The forecast has been for storms,but they haven't eventuated to anything.

So for now that is all. I am sorry if it seems I am neglecting blogs,but I promise I will catch up when I get home.

Love you all,

Tammy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments