My First Time Overseas, Part 1

First off, there are a lot of pictures in this post!   Hello Lovelies! How are you all? I have missed you so much, and was having major blog...

First off, there are a lot of pictures in this post!
 
Hello Lovelies! How are you all? I have missed you so much, and was having major blog withdrawals while I was away.  I will be filling you in on my holiday over 2 or 3 posts, because there is a lot of pictures.

So, as most of you know, I have been away in Australia for the past 2 weeks, and as some of you know, travelling overseas was one of the many things on my Life List {which I realised just now, that I doubled up on this particular goal}.
 
These are in no particular order of what we did, but what is shown is:

- L on the aeroplane
-At the beach and water park
-Birds in the backyard {don't see many of these birds in NZ, and if you do they are most likely pets}
-Hotel/Pub in a small town where we went and had lunch, it was such a gorgeous day, and the food was good.
-The mine in the same small town
-We went to the aquarium, we went out the back of the aquarium to the Turtle Hospital, it was really interesting. I didn't get any pictures of out there though.
-Last picture is of L at Lollipops play land.

 












 




We had a really good time on holiday, and did so much more than is shown here. 
 
Did you miss me?

Until next time xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like soooo much fun! I hope ya'll had a great time and i'm totally jealous that you got to go to Australia! =D Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete