10 Days of Me...8 Fears

I don't really feel like I have many fears {or maybe they are fears that are just unknown to me at this point in time}, so I will just ...

I don't really feel like I have many fears {or maybe they are fears that are just unknown to me at this point in time}, so I will just write the fears that I know of


 
1. Spiders!
Yuck I hate these things, they creep me out.
{Source}

 
2. Heights
 I have never liked being high up - mainly like up a mountain, if there I am on something solid I don't mind so much. This fair has subsided a bit as I have gotten older.

{source}



 3. Dying
I try not to think about this too much, it just scares me to know that one day I will die, and never knowing when it will be.

4. Losing Master L
I don't know what I would do without him. I freak if I can't see him in a shop {like if he has been right beside me, then walks around a rack}



Best day of my life


5. Not having anywhere to live/call home
I need to be able to call somewhere home. I need to feel like I belong somewhere

{Gorgeous - I want it... source}



6. Cemeteries
I don't know why, but unless I have to, I won't go into or near a cemetery. I don't know if it's really classed as a fear, but I don't like it

7. Being friendless 
I need my friends, it doesn't matter if they are 5 minutes away or hours away, as long as I know they are always there for me.


And finally...

8. Not finding a 'soul mate'
I have this fear of never being in a loving relationship. I am worried that I won't ever find the right person for me.
 
 


{this is so true! source}



What are some of your fears? hopefully nothing too bad. Have a great day/night all

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I like that image about fears...interesting to think that way. Especially the one about loving and not being loved back. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fears! I can definitely relate to alot of those! The image about fears seems so true. Because, that's definitely right. I'm not afraid of the dark, "i'm afraid of whats in it." I never thought about that until now. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten days of me is such a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing your fears. I love the image on fears, it is so so true. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for Supporting The Sisterhood. Em

    ReplyDelete