10 Days of Me... 9 Loves {and a winner}

Today {I know I missed a day} the 10 days of me/you challenge is 9 Loves. So, in no particular order here they are... 1. Quite obviousl...

Today {I know I missed a day} the 10 days of me/you challenge is 9 Loves.

So, in no particular order here they are...

1. Quite obviously, this little man! He is the best thing that has happened to me, and has made a lot of things come into perspective!

2. My Momma. She was the most supportive person whilst I was pregnant, and continues to support me.

3. My city. I love Christchurch, and everything that we have been put through as a city has made me love the city, and the people even more.

4. My friends, in particular my 2 bff's. They are my rocks, and I don't know where I would be without them.

5. My family - not much to say here, I love them and should probably tell them that more.

6. Shoes! as I talked about here.

7. Crafting and baking - when I am doing these 2 things, I feel so relaxed, and it is my favourite way to have some time out.

8. Traveling - in particular in NZ {Haven't been anywhere else yet}. I love that I can drive a couple of hours, and be in a totally different scenery. Everything is on our doorstep here.

9. Big backyards! I don't know if there is much to say about this one, but I love having a big backyard so much more than a little one, it is nice to have the space, and even better is to have a nice BBQ area to go with it.

So there we have it, my 9 Loves, I'm sure there are more, but they can wait.

Now onto the winner,

I know there are only 2 people entered, but that just means more chance of winning.

I could have just eeny meeny miny moed it, but no, I was fair and used Random.org

So, the winner is...
Congratulations Cassie! I will get in touch with you with details of how to get the software.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great loves! & thats it I want to go to NZ and see all the cool stuff your talking about. Lol.

    && YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete