Addicted...

I think I have a problem... Hi my name is Tammy, and I love shoes. I was out shopping today, hoping to get some new clothes. These are ...


I think I have a problem...

Hi my name is Tammy, and I love shoes.

I was out shopping today, hoping to get some new clothes. These are what I went home with.
I'm funny when it comes to shopping for clothes/shoes, normally I can't get myself to spend my money on clothes, but then I have no problem with shoes, why I have no idea. {Especially when clothes are needed more}
Normally when I am looking at shoes, I end up with 2 pairs... I then have a conversation with myself that goes a little like this...

"Oooo these are cute, lets see what they look like" {try on both pairs}
"Hmm I'm not sure which ones I like better" {look in mirror}
"these ones would look nice with this {insert piece of clothing here}, oh but these ones will go with anything"
{at this stage I sometimes put on one each foot, depending on what type of shoes they are}
"hmmm, I don't know" {ask whoever is with me, today was my Mum}
"alright, I will get these ones" {select a pair} "oh maybe, no, no, I will get these ones"
{look at price} "yeah, I suppose I can afford them"
{put other pair back and continue to finish shopping, I usually end up with nothing else to buy}


I can spend about 15 minutes or more having this conversation with myself. Today it wasn't quite so long, and I already know I will be back to get the other pair.

So, now I'm thinking I need a fun way to show off my shoes, I have quite a few pairs, and most don't get worn, maybe making them more visible to me will make it easier to wear them all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments