10 Days of Me...7 Wants

Ahh, wants... there are so many things I want. I could go on, and on about things I want. But then I think, are these things something I ...

Ahh, wants... there are so many things I want.
I could go on, and on about things I want. But then I think, are these things something I really NEED?
But I guess that's the whole point of wanting something, it's not always something you need at all.

So, here I give you my top 7 wants

1. To Travel
I want to travel so badly. I want to travel around Europe, spend some time in France and Italy. This is something that I am going to try my best to happen.

{source}



2. A new Camera
A flash one, with changeable lenses and all that jazz

{source}

3. Love
I guess this is both a want and a need, but I want someone to love me more than a friend {not including family haha}

{source}


4. This year to be over!
I am so over this year, it has been a very long one and I can't wait for it to be done.
 
5. An Awesome Kitchen

{Source}

6. The Assignment Elves to come visit!
If only... Paperwork is just getting on top of me at the moment

And Finally...

7. To give Lucas a great life, with great memories.



What are some of your wants?


You Might Also Like

2 comments