What I've been up to

So as you know, I have been back at Uni for a week now for 2 nd semester. I have been calling this semester the 'fun' semester, t...

So as you know, I have been back at Uni for a week now for 2nd semester.

I have been calling this semester the 'fun' semester, this is because our main classes are Art, Music, Dance, and Drama...totally me!

For art we had to do some sketches, and then choose one that is going to be used to make a print of {I have to carve it into polystyrene, then make prints}

Master L has been with his Dad the past couple of days spending some time at his Nana's, so that gave me plenty of time to do the sketches. Trust me, I need time, not because I'm bad, but because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to art {I think that's why I am no good at just doing scribble art}.

I made 7 small sketches then chose my favourite, I get to start carving it tomorrow. The theme of these are Paskifika








Uni has been taking my time for doing other crafty things, and since it's fun stuff I may as well share.


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments