Memo Board

So, I was having a squizz through my photos, and realised I had shown you a photo and said I was going to do a post about it, but I haven&...


So, I was having a squizz through my photos, and realised I had shown you a photo and said I was going to do a post about it, but I haven't yet... so here it is now.

I had a frame sitting around for ages that I was planning on doing something with, and then I decided that a memo/pin board was the best option. I always have little notes lying around that I need to put somewhere, if this hanging in my bedroom or craft room, it is more likely I will revisit those notes!

I had already painted the frame an awesome blue colour {It's a resene paint in the kids range, not sure of the name at this point in time} with a whitewash on top.


{finished product}

I did this project with my hot glue gun! I would have used a staple gun or such but don't have one, and the thought didn't even cross my mind to just use an ordinary stapler. Anyway, I started in the middle, and went around pulling tight and letting the glue dry {you can see the lines of glue in these photos} I put the fabric on top of some stuffing to give it a bit of puff because it looked a bit better like that.





I then got my ric-rac {I was going to use elastic, but thought the ric-rac looked cool} and glued it down, I then put a small piece of fabric on top, to help it stick a bit better.







This was a really quick and easy project to do, and took only half an hour through nap time. Now I need to actually put it on the wall! I'm thinking of buying some of those mini clothes pins to hang things on it with.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments