Organised Chaos

I am not an organised person. In fact, I am quite the opposite. However, lately, I have been feeling the urge to become more organised. May...

I am not an organised person. In fact, I am quite the opposite. However, lately, I have been feeling the urge to become more organised. Maybe it's a part of growing up, or maybe it's a part of needing to know where stuff is. Either way, it's a good thing.

Normally I have what most people call 'organised mess' I know where it is, it's just a bit messy. After Master L went to bed rather quickly and uneventfully tonight(first time in ages), I got rather bored and reorgasnised the computer room/my study/office.
The first 3 pictures are from half way through cleaning, so I could prove that it wasn't always as neat as it turned out.
You can see on the bookshelf closest to the computer all my 'teacher stuff', those things in that shelf make up what I call the 'teaching bible'. They are the most important documents I will need while teaching, but more on that later.
All the stuff around is my crafting/sewing stuff, and YES we do have 2 computer chairs, one was in my room until my desk decided to break on me.






And after:
I have put a table in there so I can do my sewing in there, now I just need to put my sewing machine back. I might paint the table at some stage. This will make it so much easier for me, I won't need to lug everything around the house just to make something, now it is right at my fingertips. All the fabric that is in decent lengths is in the bottom brown basket, the top basket is full and I mean FULL of wool. One plastic container has scraps of fabric, pieces that are big enough to make things, but not big enough to make a number of things. the second plastic container has finished projects, and projects to be finished.

My last thing I really need to do now is sort out my sewing box, well actually, I need to get a sewing box, at the moment all my little sewing things are in an old ice-cream container, it is a huge hassle. I also need some sort of thread organiser too.


My parents mentioned I must have been really bored to clean it out, that shows how unorganised I normally am, or as they would say 'messy'.

How has everyone else set up there craft spaces? let me know in the comments

{P.S. I realise that for most of you my spelling is incorrect, but it's just the differences of where I live compared to you}

You Might Also Like

0 comments