DIY Hanging Pallet Garden

Ah spring, you're finally here. Not only that, you're starting to actually show. The sun has been shining, and it's definit...

Ah spring, you're finally here. Not only that, you're starting to actually show.

The sun has been shining, and it's definitely getting warmer. I love this time of year.

So today, to welcome spring and to make the garden look a little bit nicer, I went and made a pallet garden to be hung up on the fence.

I looked all over Pinterest to get some instructions, but all of the pins I looked at seem to advise taking the pallet apart completely and put it back together. I didn't really want to do that, so I decided to just make it up as I went along.

First, I got a pallet and cut it down to the size I wanted as well as cutting boards to size to fit underneath the parts making the planter boxes.


 I nailed the boards into place, before flipping it back over.


Once it was the right way up again, I lined the boxes with some weed mat so that the potting mix didn't spill out everywhere, and then filled them up with potting mix.

Once the potting mix was in, I planted the flowers and now it's just ready to go up on the fence.






post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments