How I Use My Bun Kit

Let's admit it here. I'm not a huge beauty person. I don't do much with my hair. I don't wear make-up often. But, when I fi...

Let's admit it here. I'm not a huge beauty person. I don't do much with my hair. I don't wear make-up often. But, when I find something I love, I will stick to it, and use it often.

Right now, my favourite item is my bun kit! I've wanted one for so long and finally bought one, and I'm so glad I did. They help make the most perfect buns ever! So big and  perfect.

I know there are a lot of different ways to use them, and a lot of people prefer the roll down method, but I can't seem to get that way to work for me. I have troubles with getting all my hair tucked underneath the donut. I think my hair might be a bit long for that use.

So, this is how I use my bun kit.... Also, bless Photoshops spot healing brush... my skin is going crazy at the moment and I really didn't want to put make-up on just to take photos...










First, I put my hair in a high pony tail, and then pull the pony tail through the bun donut {please make sure you use one that matches your hair colour!}

I then spread my hair around the donut and secure it with another hair tie around the base. Lastly, I take all the extra pieces and pin them around the base of the bun.

And hey presto! Perfect bun!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments