Getting Crafy... DIY

If you've been looking at my Instagram feed lately, you will have noticed a few different necklaces popping up on there that I&#...

If you've been looking at my Instagram feed lately, you will have noticed a few different necklaces popping up on there that I've made.

Yes, I am selling them on Etsy, but I also thought I'd share a little insight as to how I've put mine together.

I bought the supplies off of Etsy, and started to research how to make them. I saw a lot of different opinions and after a while decided to scrap it and go with my own way, hoping it would work.

Now... I had seen a lot of things saying 'don't use mod podge, it will make the colours run'

I shrugged it off and figured I would give it a try, and it worked perfectly, with no colour running.
I don't know if it's pure luck, but I have had no issues with the way I made my necklaces.

They've turned out amazing and I'm selling them at a market that is coming up, as well as at my Etsy store as I've pointed out above.






You Might Also Like

0 comments