Ka-Chow! Cars Cake

I know my last two posts were two weeks apart and didn't have a picture or anything, but fear not {not that I suspect you actually were...

I know my last two posts were two weeks apart and didn't have a picture or anything, but fear not {not that I suspect you actually were scared I'd disappeared again}, this week is going to have a few posts. One for each of the next three days at least anyway.

So today, I want to show off the cake I made for my nephews birthday, and let me just tell you I am SO proud about this cake.

I thought it would be a disaster and it wouldn't work, but it did and I love it so much!

This is how our conversation went:

Me: Aunty Tammy's going to make your cake, what kind would you like?

Z: Lightning McQueen!

Me: Oh... uh {insert a funny face here} well I'll do my best buddy.

Z: Okay {Passes phone back to his mum}

So, I attempted the cake, and it turned out great. I owe a lot of thanks to all the people who have made a cake similar in the past and showed on the internet how they did it, and I also owe thanks to the person who gave L a decent sized Lightning McQueen car that I could eye up.





 Doesn't that just look awesome? {Not being vain or anything}

But seriously, you should have seen the smile on my face when I finished it. I had been so worried about it being perfect, because that's how I am when it comes to cakes, and it turned out great. 

Everyone loved it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow Tammy! I can see why you'd be so stoked -it's wonderful :o) love the new profile photo too

    ReplyDelete