Diary Series... Things I Want

My biggest want is to travel. And I'm hoping to get somewhere in the next year, add some more stamps to my passport. It's always be...

My biggest want is to travel. And I'm hoping to get somewhere in the next year, add some more stamps to my passport. It's always been something I've wanted and I will make sure it happens.

Apart from that, another material want is to get a DSLR camera, which hopefully is going to be happening very soon and you have no idea how excited I am about it!

As for non-material wants... well, I guess it's what most people want really.

I want to be healthy, and happy. I want to love and be loved. I want to surround myself with positive thoughts and positive people. I want to regain my confidence in myself.

There are so many things I want that I just can't put into words. But i know that if I try hard enough, and keep that confidence in myself, I will achieve them.


You Might Also Like

0 comments