Wardrobe Wednesday - Interview Time

So, I had an interview on Monday afternoon. My first interview for a teaching job and I was SO nervous. Unfortunately I didn't get t...

So, I had an interview on Monday afternoon. My first interview for a teaching job and I was SO nervous.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job, but I did however get a brand spanking new dress for the interview and I want to share it with you.

I was just planning on wearing a dress I had in my wardrobe, but when I went and met a friend on Sunday, I ended up finding the most gorgeous dress!




I got the dress from Valleygirl, and originally wasn't going to try it on because it's not often I can wear things from there because my boobs are too big. BUT! And I was so happy about this but, the dress is made of the most fabulous stretch fabric that it fit me nicely. It wasn't too tight, but still snug enough for the type of dress.

It's so comfortable too! So comfortable.

The cardigan is my mummas, I like to take her clothes sometimes. I think it's where the shoes came from originally too, but she never wore them or asked for them back so they're officially mine.

It was so hard to take these pictures too, so excuse the television in the background!

Linking up here for Wardrobe Wednesday

You Might Also Like

0 comments