Mini Rant

Mini rant for today, because I really need to get this off my chest, and here seems like the perfect place to do so. I was on Facebook ...

Mini rant for today, because I really need to get this off my chest, and here seems like the perfect place to do so.

I was on Facebook yesterday... the first time in a LONG time that I've actually been going on Facebook, and I realise that there are a lot of people I know having babies, or recently had babies.

This is great! Good on them, and their kiddos are just gorgeous. But what I've been noticing lately with a particular person, is that ever since she became a mother, she thinks she knows better than all the other mothers out there. Fine, good, be like that, but don't go and put other mothers down for their decisions in such a public space, where the person you're talking about can probably see it.

This is half of the reason I am writing this here, because there is a very, very limited chance that they will actually come across my blog.

I love that she's getting so into parenting, but to be cruel to other parents because they aren't doing things right, and making it seem like their kids are the devil because they do things you don't like, that's not okay.

Judging someone is not okay. No matter who you are or who they are.

We are all in different situations, but the thing we have most in common? We're parents. Why not support other parents instead of putting them down.

End rant!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments