A Clothes Post... Wait What?

I swear people will be thinking I don't wear clothes! When was the last time I participated in a clothing link up. Crazy, crazy. I&...

I swear people will be thinking I don't wear clothes! When was the last time I participated in a clothing link up. Crazy, crazy.

I'm not participating in the Me Made May like a lot of people, so it's not a handmade outfit from me today, but that's okay. Maybe next year I'll do it!

I had help from L to take these pictures. He took them for me since I couldn't get my timer to work properly today. Ah well, next week! He has done a decent job of them, I'm surprised.

Also, this is my 100th post, which really, I should have met ages ago, but since I don't blog as much as I once did, it's not all that surprising.

Happy 100!

I got the dress on sale! Love that word. Who said summer dresses aren't practical for winter weather?

I wasn't allowed to move when L was taking these photos. It was hilarious. There were so many pictures that would have been great, but they were blurry!

Can we also take a moment to appreciate my canvas I have on the wall! I love it so much. i got it from Smiths City, and I want to get a New York one and a Paris one that I've seen at Typo.

Linking up at Wardrobe Wednesday

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh good for you - I love working summer dresses into cooler seasons :o)

    ReplyDelete