November...already!

November already? Really? I can't believe that yesterday was the first of November, it seems a bit crazy really! it means that there ...


November already? Really?

I can't believe that yesterday was the first of November, it seems a bit crazy really! it means that there is only a few more days until I am finished at Uni forever, a little over a month until I graduate.

  We didn't do much yesterday, in fact, half of the day was spent playing outside, reading, or doing nothing in particular. L no longer goes to daycare on Thursdays and Fridays now that I am finishing up for the year, so what we did do was go and pick up an assignment that had been marked, and then we went to the mall for lunch because why not?

{What I wore - I love this dress}

{Also love this headband, though it's a bit stretched now}

{Cleaning up - one thing L is getting so much better at}

{Leaving the Uni}

{Lunch at the mall}

{And then yes he did have ice cream}

{Painting my nails}
I love that nail polish colour... it matches the dress I am buying for the races. Can't wait to go to those!


You Might Also Like

0 comments