Filling in the Blanks

So I have decided to do this again...and again, it's Saturday but that doesn't matter. Go on over and check it out, as well as...

So I have decided to do this again...and again, it's Saturday but that doesn't matter.


Go on over and check it out, as well as the lists from everyone else.

1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is    the biggest one would be having a baby before marriage, but I would never change it for the world   .
2.  Something I've always wanted to do is    travel the world. It is my biggest dream. Ever since I was little, the two main places I have wanted to visit would be Paris and Rome.
3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   anything that involves falling or jumping from a height  .

4. The best thing I ever did was   decide to go to University still. I don't know what i would be doing if I hadn't. Instead, I am now only a couple of weeks away from finishing forever  .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am  dubious. Sometimes, depending on what it is, I am all go for new things, but then other times I'm not. Just like, sometimes it can be pretty easy to talk me into trying new things, and others not so much  .

6. One thing I've never done is  sworn {badly} in front of my mum. I just can't do it. I think the 'worst' I've said in front of her is b****  .


7.  My favorite thing do do is  read, have cuddles with L, talk to friends, go out for lunch/dinner, shop, relax, HAVE FUN  .

You Might Also Like

0 comments