Things I Love...

So the other day, I had a lovely, albeit short, video chat with Cassie from Live.Laugh.L0ve and it was just awesome. I was so happy to be...


So the other day, I had a lovely, albeit short, video chat with Cassie from Live.Laugh.L0ve and it was just awesome. I was so happy to be able to talk to someone who has been there for me, even through my months of not posting anything. {Thank you Cassie!!}

Anyway, we were having a discussion about the fact that I haven't blogged about anything for MONTHS, and my excuse was 'I didn't have anything to blog about'. So my lovelies, I have decided that I am going to start blogging again, about anything I feel like, and today, it is going to be things I love.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, @tammyroses on both, you will have seen that I have been posting pictures of different things I love. I will share them here now.

 1) Jeans that fit!
If you know me, then this makes sense to you, if not let me explain. Jeans and I have a love hate relationship. I love to wear them, but they hate to look good on me. I always have problems with them being far too baggy in my legs, but I can't get a size smaller or they wouldn't fit. I finally found a pair that fit me so nicely I never want to take them off. {It's alright, I do though, cause that's just gross}

 

2) The Maroon 5 Album
No explanation really, I just really like all of the songs on there.



3) This Monster!
Because really, what sort of Mother would i be if I didn't add him in the list...even if he is being a monster at the moment. 


4) Blossoms on the tree
They are just so pretty, and we have so many of them around my house.



5) The sun!
Because, who doesn't? Also I just love this picture too.

So there you have it, my list of loves this week...I know I have a couple more on there, but they can come next week...


Until next time, love you all xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! So happy to see you posting again! Welcome back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete