Looking Back on the Weekend...Theatre Yay!

I have to get into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere again now! I haven't really taken photos in so long it's crazy....

I have to get into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere again now! I haven't really taken photos in so long it's crazy.

I had such a great weekend, even with all the assignments I had to do.

I finished all my assignments that were due! Yay! I was a machine honestly, never before have I written a 1700 word essay so quickly.

I also managed to head out. On Friday I took a break from the assignments and headed to Mini Golf with my bestie. It was indoor mini golf, which was good 'cause it was FREEZING outside, damn winter starting!

That's my bestie =) she's amazing!

I also got a new phone!! Yay! It's an IPhone and I love it, and it kind of eliminates the need for my ordinary point and shoot camera since I still don't have a fancy one.

On Saturday I got to head out again, so I went to Scared Scriptless, which is an Improv theatre type thing, and it was awesome! Honestly, if you are in Christchurch and haven't been for some reason, it's cheap entertainment for a Friday or Saturday night. Check out the Court Theatre website for details.

I have also decided that in a couple of weeks I am going to go see their production of Much Ado About Nothing, which so happens to be my favourite Shakespeare. I am really excited.

How was everyone's weekends? Long weekend for me next weekend so I'm looking forward to that!

Love you all xx

P.S. I'm on Instagram now!! @tammyroses

You Might Also Like

0 comments