Wrapping Up The Weekend - Shopping Edition

So this weekend I didn't do much at all. On F riday and S aturday L and I pretty much just stayed at home and watched DVDs, L is sti...


So this weekend I didn't do much at all. On Friday and Saturday L and I pretty much just stayed at home and watched DVDs, L is still a bit sore from his op so it has been an easy couple of days.

But today, we went to the markets, and then shopping. I had some extra money this week so I was all set.

The markets were amazing today, so much cute vintage stuff. It may have always been there, maybe my style is just changing and different things are catching my eye.

Like this wonderful bracelet. I didn't ask how old it was, but a lot of the stuff the lady had was between 20-50 years old. I saw it, and I knew I had to have it. It was only $8!



And then I saw this cute wee cake stand, it is so gorgeous, and I really needed one but wasn't keen on paying $50 for one... this was only $15!





And then, to add to my addiction, I bought some new shoes! I spent more on shoes today than anything else, which is really bad, but since I had the extra money, I thought I would splurge. Doesn't happen often haha!

And finally, I got this cute as travel/overnight bag. I just had to get it, and for my up coming trip I thought it would be great for on the aeroplane with me.



I hope everyone has had a great weekend, or if you still have some time to go, I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like a very relaxing weekend. I love all of the stuff you bought. Very cute and pretty! =D

    ReplyDelete