Little Man on Campus, and Decorating for Spring.

Yesterday, Master L had to come with me to my class {which was only two hours} as he was still not taking his medicine from his op , so wa...


Yesterday, Master L had to come with me to my class {which was only two hours} as he was still not taking his medicine from his op, so wasn't able to go to preschool.
 
Surprisingly, he lasted over an hour {which is really good}. But then again, it was a drama class I had so we weren't just sitting still. He ended up getting very fidgety, and I could tell people were starting to get annoyed, so we packed up and left for home. He was fine to go to preschool today, so I was able to go to classes as normal. It was great having him with me and then going home and spending the rest of the day with him, but also if I want to get this degree, I need to give all my attention when I am in class.


{he ran to the top of the 'hill' and looked for the car, seen it and started running} 

I felt like doing some decorating today. We don't really decorate our house much {except for photos etc}, but Mum has had this vase sitting around for ages, and I have been seeing these yarn balls everywhere. I suddenly thought, why not make some balls to sit in the vase for on the table - that way, the vase is being used and not just sitting around.
So, I made some of the yarn balls, in yellow and white, for spring colours {YAY spring starts next week!}
I put them in the vase, and realised that the smallest ones are still too big to go right to the bottom, so I have some smaller ones drying as I write.

I was going to make a table runner to match, but I have no yellow fabric {WHAT! no yellow - I MUST buy some ASAP} so for now, it is sitting on the big place mats.


{close up}
 
Have you stared or are you going to decorate for the new season, whether it be spring, or fall/autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments