Confusion

As I sit here on Sunday, ready to start a new week. I fill in my diary of all the classes I have, and the many other things to do... and the...

As I sit here on Sunday, ready to start a new week. I fill in my diary of all the classes I have, and the many other things to do... and then it dawns on me, I have no idea where my classes are tomorrow, how am I meant to go to them if I don't know.
We were told, but then we got told it changed... stupid earthquake!
 
To explain why I say 'stupid earthquake'... After the earthquake on the 22nd of February, our normal timetable for Uni was chucked out the window. Not only could we not go on campus for a long time (like 1+ months), our normal rooming has been tipped upside down and all around, because the normal buildings are still unsafe for us to be in/some need to come down. Everyone doing my course had to do it online to give the other courses the rooms on our campus.

Now we have started a new semester with different lecturers, on campus, we are pretty much relying on them to keep their word when they say they will let us know where the classes are. But, I am sitting here, Sunday afternoon, not knowing where I am going tomorrow. Hopefully my email is replied.

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/okar/97673370/

You Might Also Like

0 comments