I Spy...Road trip

Today, Master L and I went on a 'road trip'. We packed up the car and headed south to my brothers house. On the way, there was so m...

Today, Master L and I went on a 'road trip'. We packed up the car and headed south to my brothers house. On the way, there was so many beautiful sights that I thought needed to be captured. The way down is all natural things, the way back up I am thinking of doing bridges or distance signs. Both of which will be hard for me to get everyone since there is about 600km or so worth, and it will depend on how much I feel like stopping.

All of these photos bar one or two were taken when I was pulled over. I am safe when I drive so I didn't put my son in any danger. (Feels like I am writing a disclaimer, but I didn't want anyone going off at me for taking photos while driving)

So here we go...

I spy... fresh snow on the mountains


I spy... a goat, and some more snowy mountains


I spy... someone who thought it would be funny to take his arms out of his car seat strap... put a stop to that quickly, tightened them up.
I spy... some more snowy mountains, because they are beautiful






I spy... some feet, the shoes don't last long when we are in the car


I spy... a river, which was the most beautiful colour


I spy... a rainbow right in front of me





I spy... paddocks, which I saw the majority of the trip


I spy... some horrible looking clouds, and a road lined with beautiful coloured trees (which doesn't show in the photos)


After about 7 hours, 2 toilet stops for Master L, and around 600km, we eventually arrived at my brothers. Tomorrow Master L is off to see his Dad for 5 days, I'm sure he will have a ball.




You Might Also Like

0 comments