Home Sweet Home

On Wednesday I finally got home after not being able to due to ice and snow ( see here ). I brought my Nephew back up for a holiday. With ...

On Wednesday I finally got home after not being able to due to ice and snow (see here).

I brought my Nephew back up for a holiday. With 2 kids in the car, and a 7 hour drive, it was very long, and ended up being very messy.
They got into my cookie cutters and threw them around. They somehow got tissues all over the place, and food packets all over. You can see from the picture just how messy it got. My task is to clean it out this weekend.


I have been on a bit of a cleaning frenzy lately, especially with my Nephew here. Lets just say he is very full on and into everything, he is the same age as Master L, but he is so much more adventurous.

So far this week, I have cleaned the toys up numerous times a day {as opposed to once a day}, I have cleaned the kitchen a gazillion times a day {for some reason they need a new cup each time they have a drink, and then misplace them}, and I have been vacuuming twice a day, twice! Normally I can get away with once a day, or every second day, it's weird.
Normally I can be quite lazy about cleaning up especially when it comes to vacuuming, but lately I have been wanting to do it more. I even steam cleaned the floors and carpets with the steam mop!

Speaking of steam mops, they are amazing, and really great for cleaning mattresses when the weather won't allow them to be outside in the sun. If you don't have one, you should try one and see.

My plans for this weekend are to clean some more of the house, and then get everything ready to start a brand new semester at Uni on Monday. What are your plans?


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments