Snow Day...

So, last week I posted about driving down to my families place. I was supposed to make the 7 hour drive back today. That was until the weath...

So, last week I posted about driving down to my families place. I was supposed to make the 7 hour drive back today. That was until the weather forecast said snow... and boy did it snow. These pictures don't make it look like much, but there was a lot more after these were taken. One plus side to the snow, Master L and his cousin had great fun playing in it, Uncle even made a wee sled. Now we are all warming up inside watching movies.



I'm thinking I might wait a couple more days before heading back home, it's not an issue since I'm still on holidays from Uni for the next week.





"Standing outside with my mouth open wide"





Socks make great gloves when the real gloves can't be found.









Feeling very jealous of those with summer at the moment!


You Might Also Like

0 comments