Time Flies

Nine years have been and gone, and it feels like it's been in the blink of an eye. This time nine years ago, I was about to have my last...

Nine years have been and gone, and it feels like it's been in the blink of an eye. This time nine years ago, I was about to have my last night in the hospital before heading home with a beautiful little baby boy in tow.

Batman cake
{Birthday cake for the 9 year old}
Life had changed, and while there has been both ups and downs, it's been changed for the better. I never knew that I could love someone so unconditionally until you came into my life.

Looking back at photos, it's so hard to remember you being so small, but I've enjoyed this journey through your life so far, both of us growing and learning things together. Next year, I hope to take you on a special holiday for your 10th birthday, and I'm already so excited.

I know I'm not always the best mum, but I do the best I can. I just hope you see that and appreciate it.








post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments