My Books Photobooks

A while ago I was contacted by the lovely ladies at My Books and I was offered the chance to make a photobook for free in return for a revi...

A while ago I was contacted by the lovely ladies at My Books and I was offered the chance to make a photobook for free in return for a review.

It took me a while to get around to making the book due to moving and all the other fun stuff that happens at the end and beginning of years.

Initially I was going to make a photobook from L's first year, but I quickly realised that all of those photos are on my hard drive that is in storage somewhere.

Instead, I made one from his first and second years.

My Books was super easy to use, and I found it a lot less complicated than some of the other photo book places I have used.

Using the software offline made is easier for me to make the photo book as I'm not necessarily always in wifi range.

I enjoyed choosing a theme for the book and then being able to personalise each page as I wanted to. I actually ended up having a hard time finding enough nice photos to put in the book to fill up the pages. These first two years of L's life were before I really got into blogging, so while I did have a lot of photos, there weren't as many as what I now have since I started blogging.

I managed to get them together though, and I absolutely love the end result. I would definitely use My Books in the future for making more photo books.





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments