Looking Back

It's always interesting to look back at old blog posts, to see the things that I had to say. Be it a year ago, two years ago, or back wh...

It's always interesting to look back at old blog posts, to see the things that I had to say. Be it a year ago, two years ago, or back when I started blogging. It's nice to see what I had expected to be doing by now.

I just re-read a post from last year, back when I started my job at the call centre, and I talked about the holiday to Melbourne I was going to take with my mum, and the family holiday to Hawaii. It's crazy that neither of those things ended up happening.

Instead Mum and I went to Auckland to see Michael Buble {my shout} and instead of Hawaii, I still went to America, but for nearly 4 months and all on my own.

It's so funny how quickly plans can change, but sometimes they're for the best.

I'm hoping to still make it to Melbourne at some stage in the next year, but at this point in time, I'll be staying in New Zealand, saving up my money for another trip to New York.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments